Sunday, September 5, 2021

Transitions

 Today is a little sad. I have to clear everything off the porches and cut back plants because they are starting the siding on Tuesday. I went through the tub with the squirt guns in it. I kept thinking that maybe some kids would come here someday and reawaken the fun of our annual family reunion squirt gun adventures but that hasn’t happened so it’s probably time to give them away. And I am wondering how I will hang up things to the new siding. It’s easy to pound a nail in the wood. So today is a day of letting go of things old with memories, and on Tuesday I will need to start embracing the new.


Whitney is trying to participate and has settled on soaking her dad's hat left on the picnic table.  One of my favorite pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment