Monday, January 4, 2021

Birthday Love letter 1979 Whit to Carolyn

Carolyn and Whit Wallach 50th
 anniversary August 18, 2001

June 1, 1979


Carolyn,


Almost all the love songs have been sung telling how I feel about you.


The poems we have enjoyed have only touched on how much you mean to me.


I thought about creating a new love song/poem for this birthday.


But what I wish for you this year goes far beyond melody or rhyme.


You are strength and stability.  Your presence in our home and in our endeavors, makes it worthwhile.


Without you what we are doing wouldn’t be worth the effort. 


Honey, there’s not much I can buy you with money.


I hope you can accept this little note of love.


Many more birthdays are still before us. May we share them together.


I love you.


Happy Birthday,

Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment